[AT] Speaking of Harbor Freight

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Thu Feb 19 16:20:29 PST 2004

Thanks Cecil, I didn't realize there was a store in Raleigh.
I guess I could go to the Angus Barn but diner for two would cost more than
the saw did and you know I ain't kidding!   I've never tried either place.
I don't have an expense account like you did when you were hanging around
those joints.  grins.

Charlie