[AT] Speaking of Harbor Freight

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Thu Feb 19 00:07:40 PST 2004

Hi H.L.   There is not a Harbor Freight store within 4 hours driving time of
here that I know of so I will take my chances.  There is no freight charge
and only $5.95 handling and no sales tax from the catalog so I will take my
chances I guess.   If it happens to come in bad can I exchange it at a
store?  I'll probably be in Atlanta in a few weeks.

Charlie