[AT] Speaking of Harbor Freight

CWI47 at comcast.net CWI47 at comcast.net
Wed Feb 18 18:42:53 PST 2004

Charlie,  When ya get one of theirs check to make sure the cord is heavy
enough gauged.  I've found with the chinese electrics the cord is usually to
small and causes "I think" too much amperage.  I know with the 4 1/2"
grinders if we changed the cords before using they lasted as long as US made
but if not then would burn out in a couple or three uses.  I'm using a 2HP
10" grinder I got from them it's quieter than my delta and really grinds.  I
changed the cord to heavy industrial when I got it and use it for buffing
knives and reefin on steel.
John Cable
In Lower Slower Western Michigan
Grand Rapids, MI