[AT] restoring tractor lights

Warren F. Smith WarrenSmith at PalmettoBuilders.net
Wed Feb 18 14:51:37 PST 2004

I think he meant look at the actual digital pictures afterwards. I have a
K-1000 as well. That light meter may not be sensitive enough but I could be
surprised. Really a bulletproof camera that took some of the best photos I
ever took. Digital and whatnot has put it to the back of the closet now.

Warren

---
Hey, we check all the outgoing mail and certify it Virus Free.