[AT] restoring tractor lights

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Wed Feb 18 14:32:31 PST 2004

>   PS Aluminum foil does not work.  Ask me how....
> Carl in VT

	Carl, I just went out and looked in a box of antique tractor
light parts I have up on the shelf. The first thing out of the box
was a foil covered reflector that someone made up for one of the side
lights on a WD tractor. I can tell you by looking at it that it did not
work very good. Whoever did it, did a nice job but even so it would be
pretty dim.

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson