[AT] tractor battery water pitchers

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Wed Feb 18 16:00:10 PST 2004

Rick:

It's quite simple. To understand women requires admitting that they work on
the same principle as the "Battery Filler" and the battery. Need to take
care of them with the same precision. :-)

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

CRS = Having a Photographic Memory but a shortage of unused film.

www.deerelegacy.com