[AT] Ford 3600 parts

Michael Miller sweetcorn70 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 18 09:51:59 PST 2004

This post is for 2 things--to see if this list is working for me, as well as
find some parts.   The power and equipment program here at school is looking
for some clutch and trannsmission parts for a 3600 chassis.  They want to be
able to dyno it before and after students work on it, but it isn't a
tractor.  They need a complete clutch I believe, other than that I am not
sure.  An almost completely worn out clutch is OK, if its cheap.  They are
looking at $900 worth of parts if they buy new/rebuilt, and don't want to
put that kind of money into a tractor they aren't using.   Anybody got one
of these they are parting out or know of somewhere to get these parts cheap?
  They have tried all the local salvage yards.

Mike