[AT] restoring tractor lights

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Wed Feb 18 09:02:21 PST 2004

> I've used a heavy coating of chrome spray paint after cleaning the housing thoroughly.  Certainly not as good as chrome but it does improve the lighting and looks pretty good.  Probably won't last indefinitely!
>
> Bob Holtzer

	Bob, I wondered if a chrome spray might work. The reflectors were
originally coated with a silver compound that was very good at relfecting
light. Do you use the lights that you have restored this way or are they
just there to look original?  Just curious?

	Someone mentioned that the reflectors could be re-silvered but did
not elaborate. I wonder if anyone really does this as a service and if so,
who and where are they?

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson