[AT] New list - vote today

HaliganBar at aol.com HaliganBar at aol.com
Tue Feb 17 17:53:32 PST 2004

I'm a Yes

In a message dated 2/17/04 8:47:14 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Spencer.Yost at piedmontsystems.com writes:

<< That is correct Ceil - this list is still in "test" mode.   There is one
more detail I am working out on the digest version of this list and I am pretty
sure I have got it worked out.  In fact, it is not too premature to take an
opinion poll:    Do you folks like this software?   A more succinct way to put
it is:   Would you recommend this to the other ATIS users and help me to get
them to try it/switch (-;

 Vote yes or no by replying  this message.   Reply to the list because I am
sure others would like to see/keep track of the vote talley.

 Spencer Yost >>