[AT] New list - vote today

Ross Allen rkallen at ucdavis.edu
Tue Feb 17 16:51:36 PST 2004

Yes

-----Original Message-----
From: at-bounces at lists.antique-tractor.com
[mailto:at-bounces at lists.antique-tractor.com] On Behalf Of Spencer Yost
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2004 5:47 AM
To: at at lists.antique-tractor.com
Subject: [AT] New list - vote today

That is correct Ceil - this list is still in "test" mode.   There is one
more detail I am working out on the digest version of this list and I am
pretty sure I have got it worked out.  In fact, it is not too premature to
take an opinion poll:    Do you folks like this software?   A more succinct
way to put it is:   Would you recommend this to the other ATIS users and
help me to get them to try it/switch (-;

Vote yes or no by replying  this message.   Reply to the list because I am
sure others would like to see/keep track of the vote talley.

Spencer Yost