[AT] New list - vote today

Myron Busch oldiron at charter.net
Tue Feb 17 10:53:10 PST 2004

Spencer and others,

I believe list servers need to "really be user friendly". Any person signing up for the first time, may use HTML, mime, or some
other garblegoop that is out on the net for email software. The new user will be really discouraged if their email is rejected, or a
message sent to them that they are not doing it right. The new user may not understand computers, software or other objects of the
computer world. They may know tractors and engines and that is what this list others on the ATIS net are all about.

So far this objective have been met as far as I can see. We as people of this list need to throw anything we can at it to see if it
fails. The end result will be the best "list" for our hobby in the world and Spencer is well on his way to accomplishing this task.

Myron Busch
Northfield MN.