[AT] New list - vote today

CWI47 at comcast.net CWI47 at comcast.net
Tue Feb 17 07:54:21 PST 2004

Good stuff
John Cable
In Lower Slower Western Michigan
Grand Rapids, MI
----- Original Message -----
From: "Spencer Yost" <Spencer.Yost at piedmontsystems.com>
To: <at at lists.antique-tractor.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2004 8:46 AM
Subject: [AT] New list - vote today

> That is correct Ceil - this list is still in "test" mode.   There is one
more detail I am working out on the digest version of this list and I am
pretty sure I have got it worked out.  In fact, it is not too premature to
take an opinion poll:    Do you folks like this software?   A more succinct
way to put it is:   Would you recommend this to the other ATIS users and
help me to get them to try it/switch (-;

> Vote yes or no by replying  this message.   Reply to the list because I am
sure others would like to see/keep track of the vote talley.