[AT] New list - vote today

Wayne Snelling wsnelling at southplainscollege.edu
Tue Feb 17 08:13:22 PST 2004

Spencer: Micro management not your thing, UH?
 I have enjoyed this list for many years now. What is it now about 10
years? One of the things I have appreciated is the "clean" list, keeping
the attachments off the list . I know it would be easier at times to
just attach pictures etc to a post but I do not like that clutter. I
think it is great that we can use the internet to quickly share such,
but when using a slow line of communication anything but text is
time-and more time. Links are so much more efficient and will be used
only by those desiring to take a peek.
  Thanks again.

Wayne