[AT] New list - vote today

Robert L. Holtzer rholtzer at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 17 09:22:57 PST 2004

Is there any way to move most of the header information to the end of the
message?  The actual message is often at the very bottom of the first
screen or requires scrolling down a bit to get to.  Not a big deal --
perhaps I should be able to control this from my end but I don't know
how.  Would there be any problem with hiding most of the header information
-- eg, would we be more likely to contract a virus or spam?

Bob Holtzer