[AT] Hello?

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Tue Feb 17 02:52:14 PST 2004

	H.L., I understood Spencer was just running a test for now
so when I signed up for the new List, I left the old one in place as
everyone that writes much seems to have stayed there.  I guess if
Spencer decides he is going to go with the new version, he will let
us know when he is going to kill the old List.  I get email from both
too but not much from the new one.

	I suppose you are out planting crops, huh?  You get quite a
head start on those of us up in the Frozen North.

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson
Lucille Hand-Monson