[AT] anybody up?

Edward Tabor edward.tabor at zoominternet.net
Sat Feb 14 16:34:50 PST 2004

I'm here about 7:30 pm.  Got kicked out of the house this AM, here is
the story.  Mom bought dad a box of chocolates for Valentines day.  Dad
went off on her over how he didn't like it, she wasted her time, ect.  I
got mad and told  him that he was rude in what he did/said.  He swung at
me and told me that I was to leave his house right away (not quite in
those terms)  So, I'm in my car, listening to xm, writing this.  Thank
god I built a wireless network.  I guess I'll sleep in the car tonight,
might get a motel room  tomorrow.

Ed