[AT] Buz-saw blade(s)

D. Day ddss at scppd.net
Fri Feb 13 13:52:54 PST 2004

Years ago, I bought a Ford 2N. It came with a rear blade and a Dearborn
Buz-saw, complete with 2 blades, one more lethal looking than the other.  I
knew I would never fire that baby up (I like having all of my limbs) so I
sold the saw. The buyer didn't really need the blades so I kept them.  I
then gave them to a friend who actually did cut his firewood with a buz-saw.
He has since stopped cutting wood and asked if I wanted them back.  They're
at least 24" to 30" in size.

If anyone would like them (there may only be one left, I need to go check),
you're more than welcome to pay the freight and they're yours.

Dick

Dick Day Software Services
83712 552nd Avenue
Norfolk, NE 68701