[AT] HTML and Attachments

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Fri Feb 13 12:25:41 PST 2004

Bob:

Gee Whiz, in 6 or 7 years on this list I send my first and only lousy
cartoon to test the new software capability/limits and now I'm a habitual
criminal. :-)  Give me a break!  :-) When did the "ONE-STRIKE" law get
passed?

However due to my crime, a potential problem got noticed, addressed and
solved in 24 hours. I consider that a good crime, if there is such a thing.
Maybe that is now known as civil disobedience! :-)

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

CRS = Having a Photographic Memory but a shortage of unused film.

www.deerelegacy.com