[AT] Changes

Spencer Yost Spencer.Yost at piedmontsystems.com
Fri Feb 13 07:16:59 PST 2004

I have made the following changes:

1 - Allowed attachments.  I did however specifically disallowed MIME type "application" attachments regardless of the subtype.  This could possibly catch some of the old small viruses or dangerous and malicious programs and we should never be sending programs to each other any ways.   This certainly isn't foolproof but may help one day.
2 - Cut message size down to 10K.

The software still converts HTML to text.  These two changes (and the 3rd non-change) implement the compromise I mentioned earlier and got positive responses back on.

Lets see how this works out,

Spencer