[AT] Acknowledgements can be shut off

Vaughn Miller vmiller at messiah.edu
Fri Feb 13 04:49:18 PST 2004

OK, thanks Dean.  I went into my properties and changed the setting.  I
don't recall seeing the option when I first signed up.

Vaughn

>>> deanvp at att.net 2/12/04 5:17:18 PM >>>
One can shut off  the acknowledgements by going to your sign up properties.

"Receive acknowledgement mail when you send mail to the list?"  Yes or No

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

CRS = Having a Photographic Memory but a shortage of unused film.

www.deerelegacy.com