[AT] Hey Spencer

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Thu Feb 12 21:16:33 PST 2004

Cecil:

Spencer has currently set the new system to convert any html message to
plain text and pass it on. However, he is testing it set to reject any
message that has an attachment of any kind. He suspects that may cause a
problem for some folks and may not be an acceptable solution. However, you
s/b getting a message back that tells you why it was rejected. Are you
getting that kind of message? Or are all you are getting is "Not explicitly
allowed"?

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

CRS = Having a Photographic Memory but a shortage of unused film.

www.deerelegacy.com