[AT] with html turned off

Vaughn Miller vmiller at messiah.edu
Thu Feb 12 13:53:59 PST 2004

I like it too.  I guess that's why he needed some testers.

THANKS Spencer...

Vaughn

>>> b2 at chooka.net 2/12/04 4:49:24 PM >>>
Hey, looks like the FROM field got changed back the way it was in the old
list, already.  Spencer must be watching us!

I like it!

B²
Bill Brueck (brick)
Chatfield, Minnesota USA

Confusion is a higher state of knowledge than ignorance.