[AT] Acknowledgements can be shut off

Brad Gunnells gunnells at southslope.net
Thu Feb 12 14:42:01 PST 2004

I vote in favor. As some mentioned it gets to be a heated discussion
once and a while. This would prevent that.

Besides, nobody misses what they never had. Of course since the old
list had it some may complain. We'll tell them there is a bug in the
software that lets viruses through and that's why it's off. That should
silence them.   Ha ha.

Brad