[AT] Acknowledgements can be shut off

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Thu Feb 12 15:04:00 PST 2004

Spencer:

I think it would be good to strip HTML and attachments if only to avoid our
annual winter (lose good friends) sessions. There are times when those
capabilities would come in handy but abuse would send some of us old farts
into heart palpitations! :-)

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

CRS = Having a Photographic Memory but a shortage of unused film.

www.deerelegacy.com