[AT] FROM field in new software

at at lists.antique-tractor.com at at lists.antique-tractor.com
Thu Feb 12 12:34:56 PST 2004

I'm guessing it's just a configuration issue and Spencer can change it
back to showing who the mail is from. I agree, I'll often read a
message from a particular individual (farmer, and others) even though
I've abandoned following the thread. Over the years I've found those
I'm most interested in listening to and check the from as much as the
subject.

Brad