[AT] New Mailing list

at at lists.antique-tractor.com at at lists.antique-tractor.com
Thu Feb 12 09:51:25 PST 2004

On 2/12/2004 at 9:42 AM at at lists.antique-tractor.com wrote:
>I signed up easily and received an immediate
>confirmation message. But it was put into the "bulk"
>section of my new mail at my Yahoo address. I don't
>know if all the mail from this list will arrive that
>way, but I need to figure out how to have come up in
>the regular "inbox".
>
>Mike

Good point.   The Precedence header in list messages is set to "List".  Precedence is sort of a "priority" and some ISP mail servers do pay attention to the Precedence header and will deliver messages later or sooner based on precedence or will put it in different folders based on precedence.

If this becomes a problem I am pretty sure I can fix it, though I I think I would like to try to stick with "List" precedence since that is actually the correct value.

Thanks Mike and let me know if getting these messages to come into a different folder is problematic for Yahoo.

Spencer