[AT] OT Tractor content

at at lists.antique-tractor.com at at lists.antique-tractor.com
Thu Feb 12 10:45:36 PST 2004

I want to be the first on this list to post off topic. Since you asked to
keep it on software I thought I wouls ask how your next tractor book is
comingalong? That is an off topic post on the tractor list today. I don't
see any differance in the mail. There is less mail on it but it looks the
same other than the from address. Will this have a page where we can go to
read past messages like the Yahoo lists? Makes it nice when you have to go
off list for a while. Of course I went away for 3+ years and nothing is help
then.
Scott

Scott Nelson
Pearland, Texas