[Farmall] Cultivators for Farmall A

Bielke zoeallis at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 30 18:10:43 PST 2004

Troy here is the link for the Planet Jr drill. I bought this quite some time
ago with the thought that I would use it on my Farmall A, but that never
happened.  It appears to be complete and has had very little use. I am not
sure that it was originally used on the Farmall tractors so you may have to
build some attaching brackets to mount the seeder.  Eric
Visit my online photo album called: "Planet Jr"
http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid6126735&pathID=881632