[AJD] DB1234

Robert M. Massengale ltcmikem at ktc.com
Fri Dec 24 13:02:05 PST 2004

Karl -

Thanks for the tip on using the carb cleaner to help me de-sludge my B.  I'm sure
it's going to be easy to follow the adventures with my first tractor... you and the
other good ATIS folks here have really made me feel welcome and I'm sure to be
needing more advice and suggestions.  I can imagine how excited you must be
about the thought of bringing a BO home... I hope it works out!  While I truly
appreciate the thought that you or any other ATIS member would withhold an eBay
bid because I mentioned I would be bidding on a particular item, somehow I don't
think that's right.  I intend to bid on the SM 2004 Dealer's edition I posted about
earlier, but I sure don't think that because I've made a post it should keep other
members from bidding on the same item.  I assure you if you were to outbid me on
an item I sure wouldn't hold any ill will... that's just the way it works.  Perhaps the
best thing to do is just not to mention an intention to bid.  I'd be interested in the
List's views on this topic.

Mike

Robert M. Massengale
Fredericksburg, Texas 78624