[AT] Got Woodchuck Pills? Snow

WF Smith WarrenSmith at PalmettoBuilders.net
Fri Dec 24 08:58:35 PST 2004

> So, anyone want a 8MO old beagle?
>
> You'd have to live fairly close though, cause he also gets carsick easily
> (after drooling like a firehose the entire time he is in the car/truck).
>
> I just need to know, are all beagles this much trouble?
>
> -Bruce

Give him until he's a year old, Bruce, before you decide. I have known some
great beagles and some that are incorrigible, but most dogs don't settle
down til after a year, especially with the chewing. Consider getting him
neutered, too if you haven't - he'll settle down some more and you also
won't be responsible for more razor eating dogs in the world!
---