[AT] Got Woodchuck Pills? Snow

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Wed Dec 22 17:01:18 PST 2004

NO not at all.  Most beagles around here live in a plastic barrel layed on
it's side with some straw in it and get out to run rabbits now and then.
They are usually tickled to ride in a dog box in the back of a pickup truck.
They tend to be noisy but I've never heard of one quite as quirky as yours.

Good luck!

Merry Christmas

Charlie