[AJD] Greetings / Fly Wheel

Troy Bogdan tbogdan1 at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 20 16:34:28 PST 2004

Yes Steve, it sure is a gas model 70.  Obviously other people have heard of
the loose flywheel problem, because it has happened to others I know, and an
old timer once told me that "John Deere Tractors helped to win the war, but
the battle was keeping the flywheels tight."  Of course, mine, being a 54,
the war was over by then, but it must have been a well known problem.

Thanks,  Troy