[AT] returned mail - PLEASE READ

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Mon Dec 20 11:53:36 PST 2004

Just to give an end user prospective to this, My ISP also does spam and
virus filtering and on any given day about half of the emails I recieve
are either spam or viruses.  I can only imagine the problems encountered
at the ISP level in dealing with this menace.
The spam thing has really gotten a lot worse in the last two years and
the methods for dealing with the problem affect all of us.  Just my
.002$ worth.