[AT] Shop Toys For Christmas ?

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Tue Dec 7 19:01:39 PST 2004

DGlass,

Here's an experiment that may help with finding tools when you need them.
Have someone hide all your 1/2" wrenches except one in a secure place where
you can't possibly find them.  Now... with the knowledge that you only have
one, you'll always know where it is.  When you had more than one, you had
the ability to be casual with where they were.

If the experiment fails, you can always beg to get the others back.  :-)

George Willer