[AT] Subdivision Development

Rob Wilson rowilson at infinet.com
Sun Dec 5 22:05:02 PST 2004

I'm not talking of mishaps I'm talking of careless
people that damage your vehicle while doing their
jobs. I still prefer to pump my own fuel no matter
what. I have been in places where they fill for you.
I still tell them no thanks. I'd prefer a place
that was totally unmanned so you could go anytime
you wanted and use a card. It may come soon to save
on operating costs.

Rob