[AT] Happy New Year

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Fri Dec 31 21:38:24 PST 2004

I've been wondering the same thing. According to my records its been 12
years since I put a set of points in and although this tractor has always
gone a long time on a set I think this is a bit excessive. I'll have to see
if I have a spare set on hand.
I still wonder how the tractor could run with the load needle 13 turns out.
I think the manual recommends something like 2 or 3 turns out. I would have
thought it would be smoking black and over fueled at the setting I was
running it.

Ralph in Sask.
http://lgoff.sasktelwebsite.net/