[AT] Happy New Year

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Fri Dec 31 20:50:50 PST 2004

Happy New Year all on the list.
Had a good long tractor day here moving snow and not finished yet. I wasted
a lot of time trying to get the Cockshutt 40 working and had only moderate
success. It runs the snowblower ok for a while but will suddenly power out
under load and stall unless I pull the choke. I kept adjusting the load
needle on the carb numerous times and it seemed to help for a few minutes.
By the end of the day I checked and that needle was 13 turns out!!!.
Somethings got to be blocking that main jet. I'll have to look into it next
year.

Ralph in Sask.
http://lgoff.sasktelwebsite.net/