[AT] OT.---Tools & fun

Ivan Cousins ivancou at usachoice.net
Fri Dec 31 19:22:14 PST 2004

Joe , I've used a Grizzly table saw,drill press in my woodworking business
for 7 or 8 yrs and never had motor problems !  Now switches , well uh ,
I've replaced two . Both originals , but no problem with the replacements.
And both bandsaws have been trouble free .   Motors on mine are std motors ,
in fact I think for awhile they offered an option on their machines that
used american made . Even put one of their motors on a harbor frieght sander
.
 My only complaint about the Muncy store is that its farther away than the
old one ! Then again maybe thats not so bad .   Ivan