[AT] OT.---Tools & fun

joehardy at epix.net joehardy at epix.net
Fri Dec 31 16:08:33 PST 2004

Hi Ivan! I recently visited the Muncy store and their stocking of equipment is great! My brother says that Grizzly's motors don't have a long service life and cannot be replaced with other mfg's motors. Have you found any problems with them?

Joe Hardisky
Ryman Farm
Dallas, PA  Olivers, Farmall A, JD, rusty iron on the stone wall.