[AT] OT: doodlebugs

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 31 05:07:31 PST 2004

The cut offs with two transmissions were a fairly common item here in the
East when I was  kid (still am a kid, but a lot older now).  One of our
neighbors had one that he used to work his one acre garden each year and it
had a lot of pull on a disk and drag.  At that time they were known as
doodlebugs.

Charllie V iin wny