[AT] OT: Carbruators

Allen V. Pruehs avpruehs at cac.net
Fri Dec 31 04:41:33 PST 2004

Well, I can try and bring it back on topic. I used to run (tried any way)
an 1600 with a turbo supplied by a four barrel Holley carb (pull through
set up) on racing gas at a couple of local tractor pulls. It was a lot of
fun while (when) it ran! Unfortunately I never had enough money or time to
work all of the bugs out. I pull a stock 18-27 Hart Parr/Oliver and an
Oliver 88 Standard at the local antiques pulls.

Take care,
Allen Pruehs
SE Michigan