[Farmall] Planet Jr. One Row Drill

Troy Bogdan tbogdan1 at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 31 02:44:29 PST 2004

Thanks for the photos.  Yes, that is something that interests me.
My question is are you wanting to sell it or trade it?  And if you are
selling, are you asking for the antique value, or for the working mans'
price?  I can purchase a brand new unit for approx. 5 hundred.  I am hoping
to pay about half of that, unless it was a complete unit ready to bolt on to
my Farmall A.  What were you thinking on this one?  And where are you
located?  Thanks very much for the pictures.  I enjoyed looking at them.

Happy New Year,  Troy