[AJD] John Deere GP

Chas. C. jdgp1931 at chartermi.net
Thu Dec 30 16:22:08 PST 2004

Thanks Paul. If you can locate them I would like to see some pictures of
what it takes to do the final drive.
I don't have a compression tester but I think know who does. We have a guy
the buys and sells and restores a lot of old tractors that lives just a
little ways from us. I shall check with him.
Now, what illness are you talking about? Hope your back on the mend now.
Charlie