[AT] Cub engine on combine

Greg Hass gkhass at avci.net
Thu Dec 30 14:19:13 PST 2004

I have basically been off list for over a year, so if this has already been
covered, please forgive me.

Someone a year or so ago had a Cub engine on a 52 or 52R combine, I
believe, that they were having trouble getting started.  As I remember, the
thread continued for about two weeks and then disappeared.  I have no idea
who it was, but am curious if anyone remembers who it was or what happened
to the engine, or if was ever gotten running.  Any info would be appreciated.

(I have this "thing" for Cubs and Cub engines.)

Greg Hass