[AT] Just testing

tomehrkam at houston.rr.com tomehrkam at houston.rr.com
Thu Dec 30 09:46:47 PST 2004

Try holding down the Ctrl key during reboot. This will place you in safe mode also.

When I tap the F8 key I am sometimes off in the timing and I have to shut down and try again. Holding down Ctrl seems to work better. No tapping required.

I do not know where I found this info. In some Microsoft help file somewhere. I cannot find it now but it does work.