[AJD] John Deere GP

Paul O mrgp at fwi.com
Thu Dec 30 05:22:42 PST 2004

Charlie
Perhaps the quickest and easiest way to check on your engine is to do a
compression test. Both cylinders should measure about the same. If it starts
easy, doesn't smoke, will pull what you want to pull, it ain't broke. If it
ain't broke, don't fix it!
What kind of problem are you having with your final drive?
Paul O