[AJD] JD H

Bill Brueck b2 at chooka.net
Thu Dec 30 06:17:48 PST 2004

Pretty available, maybe watch eBay, seems like when I scan the Deere
tractors there once in a while there is usually an H or 2 in the listing,
maybe more parts tractors than relatively complete ones.  Did a quick search
just now on deere tractor h and didn't find any, but this week is the annual
low ebb on eBay listing.

I probably see one a year locally at auction.

B²