[AJD] THT (part 2

TSmith1499 at aol.com TSmith1499 at aol.com
Wed Dec 29 19:48:43 PST 2004

Karl,
           I can't say  enough good things about John. He has really helped
me with trying to date my  LA. I have the typical "no serial number plate" on
it. He is one of those  special people that you may meet once or twice in a
lifetime. I live outside of  Washington D.C. and was working on a jobsite and
struck up a conversation with  one of the guys working there. He saw my John
Deere hat. Come to find out it was  John's nephew!!  It really is a small world
sometimes. Well, good luck with  your 2 new projects.

Tom  Smith
Mount Airy, MD.
Tsmith1499 at aol.com
1941 AC C