[AT] Just testing

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Wed Dec 29 19:40:39 PST 2004

Gene
Not sure when you sent this message out but it hit my mailbox at 9:00 in the
evening of the 29th.
We are preparing for a major winter storm according to the forecasts for
tomorrow. The east wind is getting up already. Glad I got the cattle feed
put through the hammer mill today as it was nice and sunny. Gave the old
Cockshutt 50 its first real exercise in over two years. It was a little
rough running til I turned the load needle on the carburetor and loosened up
whatever crud had got in there. Lots of breather smoke and vapour plus an
alarming amount of front seal leakage from the crankshaft. But it ran good
and finished the job for me so it was another good tractoring day.

Ralph in Sask.
http://lgoff.sasktelwebsite.net/