[AT] Just testing

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Wed Dec 29 19:13:46 PST 2004

Gene:

Here is what I am beginning to suspect. There is something included with the
new version of ATIS emails that causes the various servers in the loop to
think the messages may be spam or a virus. Each server then has to process
these messages in a special way, thereby creating extra delays along the
way. I am a member of several lists and none of the other lists are
experiencing the kind of delays we are experiencing here on ATIS.

Unfortunately the delays are so long at times that the context of the email
message gets lost.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

storeroom door